katrina kaif kissing

katrina kaif kissing
katrina

katrina kaif kissing

katrina kaif kissing
katrina

sunny leon hot

sunny leon hot
sunny leon very too hot

click new pics

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

‘Language is not a barrier to me’; says Priyamani


The dusky beauty Priyamani who entered bollywood with Maniratnam’s ‘Raavan’ will be seen again with RGV’sforthcoming trilingual directorial ‘Raktha Charitra’. She will be playing Surya’swife in this film.

While sharing her experience working with RGV, she says “I’ve always wanted to work with Ram Gopal Varma. I was in Mumbai when he narrated the script to me, and I just couldn’t say no. And I play Bhavani, who supports Suri when he makes up his mind to kill Ravi.”

The actress adds, “And seems language is no barrier to Priyamani as she is quite comfortable with Hindi. “I must thank my school teachers who taught me Hindi so well.”

However, she is not keen on shifting to Mumbai, particularly after Raavan’s debacle. “I don’t know if I will be doing any more films there.” Priyamanii adds further

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP