katrina kaif kissing

katrina kaif kissing
katrina

katrina kaif kissing

katrina kaif kissing
katrina

sunny leon hot

sunny leon hot
sunny leon very too hot

click new pics

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ram gopal verma compliments 'Sneha Geetam' team


Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma has some good words for the team of Sneha Geetam . He appreciated the director and producer for making the film sincerely with all the new cast. “I wish them good luck in their journey ahead,” he wished. He met the team in Hyderabad recently. Director Madhura Sridhar said this is a day that he would never forget in his life. “I have decided to become a director when I first RGV’s Shiva in my student days and since then I have been his ekalavya sishya. Getting compliments from him made me feel proud,” the film’s director said.

Producer Lagadapati Sridhar also thanked RGV for encouraging the team and lending some good words about the film. The film has been running in theaters.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP